certification web application security swadlp
Secure Web Application Development Lifecycle Practitioner (SWADLP)
Secure Web Application Development Lifecycle Practitioner (SWADLP) Certification program evaluates individual's implementation level skills in Security practices required to ensure Secure Application Development. This program ensures candidate's awareness on Application Security Challenges, Threats, Standards, Best Practices and Assurance methodologies along with hands-on implementation level knowledge and skill-sets.
SWADLP is based on globally recognized Standards and Industry best practices to ensure knowledge and understanding of Secure Application Development Requirements.
Who needs to obtain SWADLP Certification?
Scope of Secure Web Application Development Lifecycle Practitioner (SWADLP) program is for anyone who is involved in Application Development process from both Management and Technical front.
- Software Development Team
- Application/Software Architects
- Software Developers
- QE/QA/Testing Team
- Software Consultants
- Research Engineers
- Security Team
- Security Engineers, Testers and Analyst
- Application Penetration Testers
- Security Consultants
- Product Security Office
- Software Management Team
- Program / Project / Product Managers & Directors
- Team Leads
- Assurance Team
- Application Senior Management
- Students [Both Management & Technical Stream], Who are looking to pursue Career in Secure Software Development and Management
- Anyone, who wants to evaluate his skills in Secure Application Development
SWADLP program is based on globally recognized Standards and Industry best practices to ensure knowledge and Understanding of Secure Application Development requirements.
It walks through 7 phases of Software Development and provide required strategies and processes to integrate Security at every level.
- Security Awareness
- Building Security Requirements
- Developing Secure Design
- Secure Implementation & Coding
- Application Security Testing
- Security Review & Response Plan
- Security Maintenance
It Helps you by
- Validating your expertise & knowledge in Application Security Domain
- Ensuring Real time skills required to handle Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of Industry Standards & Best Practices
- Developing mindset and approach to manage Security Risk
- Get Global Recognition and Credibility
- Ensuring effective skills to measure and implement security controls
How SWADLP differs from other Programs
- Based on Industry Standards & Best Practices
- Ensures Practical implementation of required skills
- Integrates Real time Scenarios and Case Studies
- Globally delivered via Pearson VUE
|Length of Exam||150minutes|
|Number of Questions||90|
|Question Format||Multiple Choice|
|Passing Grade||60% [600 out of 1000 points]|
|Testing Center||PearsonVUE Authorized Testing Center|
|Renew||After every 4 Years|
SWADLP exams are delivered through Pearson Vue proctored test centers and must be scheduled at-least 24 hrs in advance. SWADLP Certification attempt will be activated in your Hack2Secure's account according to terms of your purchase. Details on delivery along with Registration confirmation will be sent over Email on confirmation of payment. SWADLP exam is delivered online through a standard Web Browser.
Secure SDLC Phase#1: Training & Awareness
- About Secure SDLC Process, Requirements & Methodologies
- Core & Design Security Concepts
- Security Assurance Methodologies
- OWASP Top10 Web Application Security Risk
- Secure SDLC Standards & Frameworks
Secure SDLC Phase#2: Building Security Requirements
- Gathering Security Requirements
- Building Checklist and Defining Security Quality Gates
- Setting Product Security Baseline
- Addressing Web Vulnerabilities in Requirement Phase
Secure SDLC Phase#3: Ensuring Secure Design
- Why we Need to Secure Design
- Secure Design Methodologies
- Design Level Security Controls
- Threat Modeling
Secure SDLC Phase#4: Establishing Secure Implementation Process
- Common Web Application (Top25) Security Coding Errors
- Secure Coding Best Practices
- Security Code Review/Analysis
- Manual Code Review Checkpoints
- Automated Code Review Process
Secure SDLC Phase#5: Application Security Testing / Verification
- Application Security Testing Techniques & Methodologies
- Web Application Security Testing (WAST) for OWASP Top10 Web Security Risk
- Handling Security Defects
Phase#6: Security Review & Response
- Final Security Review Plan
- Security Review Processes: Auditing, Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Incident Handling Process
- Software Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
Phase#7: Security in Maintenance Cycle
- Security Patch Management
- Handling 3rd Party Library upgrades
- Application Disposal Policy
Look into Candidate Reference Guide for Detailed Exam Objectives
Once you have decided to get SWADLP Certification, you can start the preparation for the same. No specific training is required for this Certification. One can opt for any available source of information for required certification syllabus/topics.
Hack2Secure's SWADLP Workshop is another option to get trained by Industry Experts.
2. Register and Schedule the Exam
Once you have acquired the required skill sets for SWADLP exam, then you can book or schedule the exam. Hack2Secure Exams needs to be scheduled at-least 24 hrs in advance of the day you wish to test.
- Create an account at Pearson Vue by providing required information
- Schedule an Exam at your preferred Testing Location
- Submit Examination Fee
Confirmation on paid Examination Fee and Exam appointment will be sent over Email
3. Write & Pass the Exam
Once the exam is been scheduled, Candidate needs to visit the testing location half an hour before the scheduled exam time with two forms of Government approved ID proofs. Follow the procedure and appear for the exam.
Pass the SWADLP exam with a scaled score of 60% or greater. Your result (pass/fail) will be shown on your screen immediately after you've completed your exam. And the detailed score report can be collect from the test administrator. Make sure that you keep records of your score report with your exam registration number
In case you have not Passed the exam with required points, review your exam report properly in order to find out which areas need improvement. Refer Hack2Secure Exam Retake Policy to re-appear for exam
4. Get Certified
Once you have completed the exam successfully, you will get to see the Exam Report immediately on the screen and you get a copy of the same. However your certificate copy will be provided to you within 7-10 day after your examination date on your registered Email.
5. Maintain your Certification
Once you have received the Certificate, It will be valid for the next 4 years from the date of issue. After 4 years you will need to renew the Certificate again in order to keep it valid.
SWADLP Certification [Reference Guide]
Secure SDLC Exam (SWADLP) Challenge
Take SWADLP Exam via Pearson VUE
Learn More about Secure SDLC Workshop