Hack2Secure Certification Exam will evaluate your knowledge and skills in the field of Information Security and can give your career a leap ahead to reach its pinnacle.
Hack2Secure Certification exams are taken online in a Proctored environment through Pearson Vue Authorised Test centres across the globe. The exam questions are based on objectives for the given certification subject area, prepared by the subject matter experts. Apart from validating your knowledge it will give you post-exam performance evaluation in form of certification and will also take the feedback from you to improve its testing experience.
Register for an Exam
Candidates can register a Hack2Secure exam using any of the following methods:
• Contacting Hack2Secure
• Contacting a Pearson Vue Authorised Test Center.
• Contacting Pearson Vue Call Center.
During the Exam
• Make sure you reach the Testing Centre 15 minutes prior to your exam start time.
• Present two forms of IDs, that should meet the Pearson vue ID guidelines.
- Your first and last names associated with your exam appointment must match with your IDs.
- Both must have your photo and both must be current.
- One of the two must have your Signature. The ID bearing both your signature and photo must be government-issued.
• Read and sign the Rules Agreement.
• Capture Digital Signature and Photograph.
• Store your Personal Belongings in the Locker.
• Take the exam.
Each certification exam uses different types of questions and you may see some or all of these question types during your test. Hack2Secure continuously introduces innovative testing technologies and question types and reserves the right to incorporate either into exams at any time without advance notice.
Prior to the Exam there will be 10 minutes tutorial that will explain you the exam process and the procedure to follow. It will also define the time limit for the exam and passing score.
For any Technical issues during the exam contact Test Administrator or Pearson vue support. For any non-technical issues or program related issue contact Hack2secure.
After the Exam
You will receive the exam results i.e. Pass/Fail, immediately after the exam ends on the screen. However the detailed summary of the exam can be collected by the test administrator at his/her desk.
If you have passed the exam you cannot retake the same exam in another 4 years of time. Please make sure that you keep records of
• Your score report with your exam Registration Number.
• The Email address that you used to register for your exam.
If you fail the exam you can retake the same exam after 7 working days.
For more details of Retake policy click here.
For details on Reschedule and Cancellation of an Exam Click here.
Take SWADLP Exam via Pearson VUE
Candidate Registration and Exam Scheduling Guide