Exam code of ethics
Hack2Secure Certified Professionals Code of Ethics
Achieving a Hack2Secure certification is more than having specific technical knowledge. It is also an extension of our commitment to high standards.
For these certifications to continue to represent valid advanced training and a valuable career investment for the candidates, we must work together to fight fraud, bribery, cheating, or inaccurate information related to training or testing. As a Hack2Secure certified professional candidate, we expect that you will abide by this Certified Professionals Code of Ethics.
Certification Preparation and Testing
- I agree to comply with all Hack2Secure testing policies, process, procedures and guidelines, including the test security rules of the Testing Delivery Partner
- I will provide truthful information about my identity, documentation and demographics
- I will not collect, give, sell, or transfer any personal information (such as name, e-mail address, Social Security number, or other unique identifier) to a third party without client prior consent
- I accept responsibility for my actions before, during and after the testing experience
- I will use the property of a client or employer or Test Delivery Partner only in ways properly authorized, and with the owner''?s knowledge and consent
- I will not share, disseminate, or otherwise distribute confidential or proprietary information pertaining to the Hack2Secure certification process
- I will not use my certification, or objects or information associated with my certification (such as certificates or logos) to represent any individual or entity other than myself as being certified by Hack2Secure
- I will not share or compromise Hack2Secure course and exam content
Report Wrong doing
- I will report anyone who steals, shares, colludes or otherwise compromises the Hack2Secure certification program integrity to the Exam Security Team.
- I will not use software or process that is obtained or retained either illegally or unethically.
- I will keep private and confidential information gained in my professional work, (in particular as it pertains to client lists and client personal information).
- I pledge to uphold the highest standards of professional conduct related to my Hack2Secure Certification.
- I will provide service in my areas of competence, being honest and forthright about any limitations of my experience and education. I understand that I am qualified for any project on which I work or propose to work by an appropriate combination of education, training, and experience.
Violations of the Code of Certification Ethics are serious. A violation, including a failure to report potential violations committed by others, can result in possible legal action, candidate sanction and removal from the program.
Take SWADLP Exam via Pearson VUE