The following retake policies are automatically enforced when a candidate schedules an exam appointment:
- Candidates that pass an exam (or multiple exams) and obtain a certification cannot take the exam(s) again using the same exam series code unless they have received approval to do so from Hack2Secure.
- If a candidate fails an exam the exam, he or she may take the exam a again but must wait for 7 working days before making another attempt.
- Unsuccessful candidate is allowed to retake an exam maximum twice within one calendar year (12 months), which means 1 main attempt + 2 retake.
- Passed or successful candidate can only retake an exam after 4 calendar years once the previous certification has expired.
- To take a given exam more than 2 times per year, a candidate must submit a request and obtain prior permission from Hack2Secure.
- Retake Fees is applicable for all the Hack2Secure Certification Retakes.
Candidate Retesting at Hack2Secure's request.
Hack2Secure reserves the right to ask any candidate to retest for any suspected fraudulent activity or anomalous testing patterns at any time. Retesting will take place at a facility that is selected by Hack2Secure at a time agreed upon by Hack2Secure and the candidate.
If a candidate violates any testing rule, exam policy, or term within the exam agreement (NDA), or engages in any misconduct that diminishes the security and integrity of the Hack2Secure Certification Program in any way, the candidate may be permanently prohibited from taking any future Hack2Secure Certification exams. In addition, the candidate may be decertified from the Hack2Secure Certification Program, and test scores and certifications may be revoked.